Monday, September 7, 2009

Warmaster Chaos Marauders

I bought the Warmaster rulebook a long time ago, around when it was released, but I've never actually played a game. I bought some Chaos Warrior miniatures, and painted a few. Unfortunately, nobody else I knew put together an army, so I was never able to play. Recently I've gotten interested in the game again, and I'm hoping to actually be able to play it sometime. I just finished painting my first Warmaster unit in years, a unit of Marauders. Here are some pictures.
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted

Considering I hadn't done anything for Warmaster in years, I think they turned out pretty well. They actually fit in decently with the units I had already painted way back. Here's a picture of an entire brigade, with three old units and the newly painted one.
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted
Warmaster Chaos Painted

No comments:

Post a Comment