Monday, August 4, 2014

Display Case for Miniatures

I have finally gotten around to getting some display cases for some of my painted miniatures, and I'm so glad I did. For a while, I have been thinking that it is quite a shame to spend so much time painting up miniatures just to stick them in a carrying case in a closet and never see them. So I have wanted to get something to display my painted miniatures in for a while now, and recently I finally got around to it. I ordered two glass curio cabinets made by a company called Coaster Home Furnishings. They were not easy to assemble on my own, but I got it done and filled them up with some painted miniatures, and it is quite nice to walk by and have a glance at some of my painting accomplishments. Have a look at some pictures below.

Here is one of the cabinets, containing mostly Warhammer 40,000 stuff, plus my 10mm Civil War miniatures.

Terrain on top.

My Renegade Imperial Guard army on the left, and Chaos Space Marines on the right.

My 10mm American Civil War Union (on the left) and Confederate (on the right) armies.

Two full shelves of my painted Tyranids, easily my biggest army.

The other cabinet, with mostly fantasy miniatures.

Terrain on the top of this one as well.

Warhammer Quest monsters, with room to expand since this is my current project.

Warhammer Empire army.

Warhammer Vampire Counts army, another pretty big one. Though with four big units of skeletons, it doesn't come to very many points.

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking, and if you are considering getting some display space for your miniatures, then go for it! I don't think you will regret it. You can find this particular display cabinet on Amazon.com here: Curio Cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment