A place for me to post about my miniature gaming hobby experiences. This will hopefully include some advice and information that will be useful to others who share this hobby. Mostly it will be a way for me to keep track of my progress on various gaming projects.
Below are pictures of my finished group of six Skeletons with bows for my Warhammer Quest games. These are some very old Warhammer skeletons that I've had sitting around for a long time. When I started painting them I realized that most of them have arrows stuck into their bases. This would be find if the base was going to look like grass or dirt. Unfortunately, it wasn't going to make much sense to have arrows stuck into the stone floor of a dungeon. So I improvised and adding some little dirt piles where the arrows meet the base. I'm not sure it's all that convincing, but I suppose it's better than nothing.