The paint jobs were fairly simple. The pale, ashy skin I achieved by priming a dark grey, painting all the skin a very light grey color (leaving the recesses darker), then drybrushing white. I then used a sepia wash to give a bit of skin tone. I think it turned out pretty well for such a quick and simple method. The clothes were just base coated with different combinations of a few different colors, then washed with dark brown (specifically Devlan Mud).
Unfortunately, I bought these before I decided to start using the transparent bases for my Warhammer Quest models. The Mantic ghouls have built-in bases attached to their feet, so they aren't really idea for use with the transparent bases. They turned out pretty well overall, though now I'm realizing I should have put some blood and grime on their weapons.