The painting was pretty basic. I did have to make sure all the skin tones turned out very consistent across all the different bodies and heads. I also needed to come up with a lot of different hair colors. I only took pictures with a small number of the available heads. There are many more, and I didn't want them all to have the same hair color, so painting the hair was pretty time consuming. Especially because the highlights mostly had to be manually painted, since the details were too shallow for a drybrush or wash to pick them out effectively.
First up are my cloth armor survivors, with a selection of weapons and heads. I don't think the white cloth turned out as well on these as on my starting survivors. I wish I could remember how I got those to turn out so well.
Here are the rawhide armor survivors, with some of the other weapons and heads.