Monday, July 17, 2017

Baker Company Winter War Soviets First Wave

My first batch of Baker Company Winter War Soviets (from their long-ago Kickstarter campaign) are finally finished. Below you can see pictures of the finished first wave (consisting of 6 squads of 10 infantry each and an officer with three infantrymen accompanying) plus two commissars and a standard bearer from the second wave of stretch goal extras. If you're interested in how I painted them, you can find all the details in my previous post: Painting Winter War Soviets. I came up with a pretty quick method that allowed me to paint this many infantry relatively (for me) quickly. Since what is pictured only amounts to about 600 some odd points for Bolt Action, I still have quite a lot more painting to do, including all the other Kickstarter extras. Let me know what you think so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment