Friday, December 19, 2008

Warhammer 40,000 Chaos Space Marine Vehicles

Here are some pictures of a Rhino and a Predator I painted for my Chaos Space Marine chapter. These are the first vehicles I've ever painted. The pictures were originally posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008.

Predator and Rhino Predator and Rhino Predator and Rhino Predator and Rhino

The color scheme I decided on for my Chaos Space Marine chapter is mostly black with bone colored highlights, so those are the colors on the vehicles. Painting vehicles is interesting. It took a few coats to cover those big, flat spaces completely without having streaks. And it took a few coats to paint the bone color over the black.

There are a lot of boring flat areas, so I used some decals to make it more interesting. The icon of my chapter is a white skull, so I put some skulls on the front. I also used transfers to add numbers and some writing. The twin-linked bolter on the Predator is attached by magnet, so I can take it off and replace it with a havok launcher if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment